2014 was a big year for us. As we look back, here are some of the things we’re proud of accomplishing.
- Opening up a west-coast operation to help expand our reach and get you the product you need even faster.
- Debuting our very first video, taking you behind the scenes of our US-based manufacturing operation.
- Introducing a fresh, redesigned brand identity to better portray our company as a best-in-class manufacturer and innovator.
- Launching our new website to serve as a dynamic and comprehensive resource to help you find the right product and get the answers you need.
- Connecting with over 600 new fans on social media to make sure you’re always in the loop on what we’re doing.
- Donating wheels to help Rhode Island artist Dave Cole turn a steamroller into a music box.
- Collaborating with The Steel Yard and their Weld To Work program to help young people get the skills and experience they need to get jobs in the metalworking industry.
- Receiving a nomination from the Rhode Island Manufacturing Association for excellence in innovation.
We’ve got a lot of exciting things is store for you in the coming year – so be sure to stay in touch and keep up with us. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and add us on Google+ to be in the loop with the latest news and updates from Bullard Abrasives. We’d love to hear from you.
Tell us, what are YOU proud of accomplishing in your 2014?